UBS Financial Services Security Quality Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you have a knack for defining and analyzing IT Security Requirements? Are you passionate about CyberSecurity? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– translate complex security requirements into technical use case specifications and user stories for security engineering to deliver against
– participate in use case and threat modelling sessions with security operations and threat intelligence teams to discuss ideas around new use cases and threat scenarios
– ability to map use cases and threat scenarios to an enterprise threat model and identify/assess any gaps and work with stakeholders to get them resolved
– assess and recommend improvements to cybersecurity technologies across services to include network security, malware protection, and log management
– work with application stakeholders to define security logging requirements for platforms
– define Security Logging Standards as new technologies are introduced to the organization
– ensure log feeds are Common Information Model (CIM) compliant and documented accordingly
– proactively work with stakeholders to ensure relevant platforms are meeting security monitoring requirements
– work closely with other service lines in Cyber Security Services (e.g., Malware Protection, Network Security) to integrate capabilities into security monitoring
– define and continuously improve metrics across the service
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, evaluate applications and technologies and potential security considerations, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– ensure the testing team covers all requirements for use cases and scenarios
– work closely with security operations and other stakeholders to ensure pro-active tuning for use cases and scenarios is conducted regularly
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Security IT team as part of the Security Monitoring and Analytics Service. Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services. We help to protect UBS. You will ensure Q&A across the Use Case LifeCycle Framework for Cyber Threat Use Cases to include Use Case Specifications, CIM Mapping, associated documentation, and interfacing with stakeholders to define and gather security requirements to ensure they are implemented successfully.
Your experience and skills:
– experience working in a security operations (e.g., security operations center, threat intelligence analyst)
– experience working with industry SIEM platforms (e.g., Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar)
– experience defining cyber threat use cases requirements and how they integrate into security operations
– knowledge across multiple platforms and technologies (e.g., Windows, *nix ,Cloud, Containers)
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– in-depth knowledge of Splunk SPL (Preferred Certification)
– excellent analytical skills with ability to analyze complex system requirements and present findings to both internal and external stakeholders
– excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to write clear and concise functional and technical specifications and detailed user stories for use cases
– passionate about cyber security and its role in enabling secure operation of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability and relation to security
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– actively staying abreast of the latest security threats, trends, and methods to detect/protect
– fluency in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170805BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Security Quality Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)