UBS Financial Services Internship in Technology Team in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? Can you prioritize conflicting tasks? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– support Technology organization on internal events and trainings
– analyse and initiate actions on feedback surveys
– manage participants invitations for internal trainings
– support our internal social media communication platform
– improve onboarding process of new joiners
– report office space plan and utilization.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Technology Poland SDC Operation & Risk Team, based in Wroclaw. We develop and build teams and IT services in UBS Krakow and Wroclaw. Our team focuses on communication and people management, workforce transformation support and onboarding of top talents like you.
You will help organizing internal events and trainings enabling knowledge sharing across and building a Technology community. Collaborating with various other teams like HR Recruiting, Branding, Transition, Real Estate and some more requires your communication skills. And no two days are the same.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience in you'll need to launch your career. It is an opportunity to work for an organization which is the global leader in finance services.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You don’t have to show us previous experience but if you have, it’s an asset.
– skills and student status or university degree
– analytical and problem solving skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– the proven ability to handle multiple activities and manage conflicting priorities
– a pro-active attitude.
– good in English, both spoken and written
– skilled in MS Excel
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168190BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Internship in Technology Team
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)