Volvo Group Senior Microsoft BI Consultant in Wrocław, Poland
Due to dynamic growth Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is expanding the Business Intelligence team. We are now looking for candidates for the position of Senior Microsoft BI Consultant
As Senior MS BI Consultant, you are responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions. You possess experience in all stages of BI project work. The ideal candidate would have experience with design, create and maintain ad-hoc and permanent reporting using any of the following technologies: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
• At least 5 years of experience working with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
• Relational Database and SQL Language
• Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS and MDX) would be appreciated
• Ability to run complex queries based on requirements
• Ability to standardize, organize and document BI processes.
• Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
• Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
• Excellent team work and customer focus
• Good communication skills in English
• Interesting challenges in dynamic and continuously developing global IT organization
• Opportunity to work with latest technologies in automotive industry and multiple business areas
• Clear and attractive career path in international team
• Development of technical, soft and language skills
• Interesting and responsible tasks with the usage of leading BI tools and solutions
• Great work culture based on professionalism, respect and team work
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran