Volvo Group (Junior) HR Administration Specialist with French in Wrocław, Poland
Who are we?
A team of French speaker s working in Shared Service Center located in Poland .
We are a part of HR Services in Volvo Group .
We are responsible for providing services and solutions to our French partner.
Imagine yourself working in an international environment where teamwork is everything.
Where your drive, positive mindset, preciseness and can-do attitude are welcomed and appreciated.
Sounds pretty amazing, right?
So, don’t wait and join us!
As one of us, you will be responsible for:
• Dealing with requests for our customers
• Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of services
• Verifying data and entering it into systems
• Updating procedures and documentation
• Analyzing mistakes or error to prevent they repeat
• Securing confidentiality of processed data
• Contributing to a friendly and trustful atmosphere at work
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you should:
• Have interest to work in HR administration
• Enjoy working with French customer in French language
• Be Fluent in French, written and spoken
• Be able to communicate in English
• Have eye for details
• Like analyzing and calculating as part of processes are related to time and payroll elements
• Be able to perfectly organize your own work
• Think of and as our customer
• Prove a proactive and can-do attitude
Don’t worry if you haven’t experience – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
What makes you special?
• Education within administration or the humanities
• Experience in cooperation with French customer or in multicultural environment
• Very good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills
We need you at full time.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people to meet the Group’s business needs, and by delivering training and development through Volvo Group University and HR administration and support through HR Services. With Volvo Group Human Resources you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran