Volvo Group Junior Accountant/Accountant with German in Wrocław, Poland
A fantastic OTC Team at Volvo Group Accounting Services is looking for a new member for a position of Junior Accountant/Accountant with German.
Description of your future assignment:
As a Junior Accountant/Accountant in the Order to Cash team you will be responsible for registering of incoming payments from Volvo Group customers, contacting customers to clarify the details of the incoming payments, follow up on the unpaid receivables via email or phone. You will closely collaborate with Business representatives or Subject Matter Experts. In your role you will work with new technologies that are changing the traditional perception of office work. You will be responsible for analysis, documentation and keeping the dialogue with different stakeholders. Joining our team you will have comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support to be able to start working within accountancy.
This is what you will do:
• Register and allocate incoming and outgoing transactions
• Collect receivables according to the standard Volvo Group process
• Prepare different reports and answer emails queries
• Participate in the month end closing process
This job might be for you if:
• You are proficient in English and German (written and spoken)
• You are quick learner and logical thinking
• You are a team player and you are committed to getting the job done
• You communicate easily
• You demonstrate a strong customer/business focus
• You put attention to the details
• You are a computer savvy
• You demonstrate a willingness to learn
• You are action oriented and you enjoy solving problems
• You have genuine understanding of how much important it is to have fun at work
• Good understanding of Accounting is a plus
• Knowledge of SAP finance module is a plus
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
• Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University
• Personalized onboarding
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Finance & Control
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran