Google Associate Account Strategist, Global Customer Experience (Italian) in Wrocław, Poland
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As an Associate Account Strategist, you’ll work with a wide variety of Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
You'll listen to customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns, resolve their questions and explore and uncover business opportunities. You set the vision and the strategy for how our customers’ products and services reach thousands or millions of users. You partner with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Google's advertisers, publishers, and/or users.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer and business relationships.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in sales, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience in customer service (troubleshooting and/or resolving customers queries).
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and/or motivate others around you.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.