Western Union Sales Manager, Financial Institutions in Warsaw, Poland
Job Title: Sales Manager, Financial Institutions
Requisition #: 1800696
We’re seeking a Sales Manager, Financial Institutions (Eastern Europe based in our office in Warsaw, Vienna or Frankfurt)
In this role, you will enable Western Union Business Solutions to rapidly reach targeted clients with relevant service needs through a collaborative offering. You will “Hunt” for new opportunities within the financial institutions (with focus on selected banks) from identification to closure.
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Enable WUBS to rapidly reach targeted clients with relevant services through a collaborative offering where our product/service is relevant.
• Identify potential high value opportunities in Eastern Europe focused on FI business whereby mutually beneficial business objectives can be realised.
• “Hunt” our initial client base primarily in Poland and Czech Republic and “farm” those clients to ensure retention and growth over time.
• Understand, help scope and internally progress proposals as well as the subsequent implementation process.
• Develop and manage business plans.
• Engage with senior level decision makers both internally and externally
• Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasts to wider organisation.
• Screen potential business deals by analysing market trends and strategies; deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and collaborating on deal specifics with senior management.
• Monitor Financial Institution’s performance through meetings with key partners in-line with partner agreements.
• Develop and rollout strategic initiatives to improve service offering.
• Analyse and influence the development of your client engagement through detailed evaluations.
• Help identify starting points and causes to develop, action improvements and recommendations for action.
What you will need to succeed:
• Extensive knowledge of progressive sales experience within a global organisation within the financial services/fintech space/banking sector
• Experience with selling in a variety of environments including organisations with multiple stakeholders. Proven experience of working within and selling into multi-national global organisations
• Excellent sales management and strategic networking skills
• Proven ability to attract, engage and communicate value propositions to C-suite executives.
• Knowledge of international payments and foreign exchange products
• Thorough understanding of channel compliance requirements
• Worked within/led an integral part of a team to strict targets
• Demonstrate significant initiative, tenacity and leadership skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills, report writing and presentation skills. (Polish language would be an advantage.)
• Entrepreneurial skills and style; confident & real ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to prioritise initiatives quickly with excellent time management
• Ability to work within a target driven environment. Innovative and creative approach to identifying and winning opportunities
• Enthusiastic with a strong desire to succeed
• Able to travel
What will make you stand out:
• Language capabilities (Polish, or Czech)
• Strong motivation to succeed in delivering challenging targets.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive global pay and benefits.
• Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career.
• Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sounds like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground-breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.