Schneider Electric Marketing & Digital Projects Support (Internship) in Warsaw, Poland
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe thatgreat people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures thatLifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
About the role
As a part of our Marketing Communication Team you will be involved in an international project of new website development and other digital platforms for customers, including Facebook. You will also help in organizing trade fairs and events.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for marketing and gain some first class experience within an international company!
- have a good command of English
- can build interpersonal relations
- are customer – oriented
- are goal – oriented
- are interested in work and development opportunities in the area of marketing and communication…
*What do we offer? *
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment– we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactionspreparing you for the job market expectations
- Special trainingtailored to your needs and career goals
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on *Facebook*
Primary Location: PL-MZ-Warsaw
Unposting Date: Apr 9, 2018, 5:59:00 AM
Req ID: 004485