Schneider Electric HR Administrator with French in Warsaw, Poland
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe thatgreat people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures thatLifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
At Schneider Electric, we believe that our Customers see our company through our People. We are passionate and engaged to do a great job. We value collective ambitions more than individual ones. We promote empowerment over control. We believe in intelligence, freedom, accountability, and trust.
We have high ambitions for our Warsaw HR Shared Services team.
We are not only a Delivery Center, we are also a Center of Expertise and a Lab. We innovate tomorrow’s best practices to make life easier for our employees. We enable our Company’s transformation. We are a Vibrant Workplace.
As part of our HR Services team you will act as an HR guide for our employees. You will have the opportunity to navigate them through the world of HR topics and design smart and elegant solutions for them. Join the team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for HR and can do attitude!
What will you do?
- Help our employees, managers and HR Business Partners in France in variety of HR related topics via phones and emails
- Support our HR Teams in various daily operations & HR projects
- Take care of uploading data and its quality in different HR systems
- Deal with business expenses reimbursement for French employees
- Prepare different HR and data reports
What will help you to be successful?
- Fluent French and English
- 2-3 years of solid experience in any HR area (preferably learning and development, employee administration or performance management), ideally in SSC/BPO environment
- Proven interest in managerial path
- University degree (educational background related to HR will be an asset)
- Goal orientation and consistency of action
- Customer focus and team-working skills
*What do we offer? *
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
Primary Location: PL-MZ-Warsaw
Unposting Date: Apr 27, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004B69