Schneider Electric Financial Data Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe thatgreat people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures thatLifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
- Assure high level of transparency in order to enable a good quality of business decisions
- Assess Profit & Loss performance with regard to opportunities and risk profiles and recommend corrective actions Optimize and simplify processes mainly effectiveness driven.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Act actively to month-end closing procedure
- Initiate regular reviews with stakeholders and oversee annual targets as well as quarterly forecast process
- Support the local management and Business in decision making and challenge as a team player with regard to finance & control issues
- Evaluate and present analysis for actual and forecast results
- Express proactive business recommendations, initiate action plans and monitor execution
- Participate and support company projects
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree or further training in Finance/Controlling
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Controlling
- Fluent in English, other language skills are an advantage
- Good knowledge in cost accounting and in IAS/ IFRS
- Experienced SAP R/3 knowledge as well as advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- High analytic skills to construct/execute complex analyses
- Open minded, flexible and business orientated
- A team player with effective organizational skills
- Drive actively change
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to convince/persuade decision makers
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and creative
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions.
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary).
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals.
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Primary Location: PL-MZ-Warsaw
Unposting Date: Apr 12, 2018, 5:59:00 AM
Req ID: 00432W