Schneider Electric Drives Product Application Engineer in Warsaw, Poland
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe thatgreat people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures thatLifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
The Sales Support Industrial Automation team is looking for a Product Application Engineer to provide product and application assistance for Variable Speed Drives and Softstarters.
Mission of the role
As Product Application Engineer your role is to assist:
- Our sales engineers during their visit to explain and promote our automation products (controllers, touchscreens, variable speed drives, safety relays and sensors).
- Customers to integrate our products in their applications (selection right drive).
- For diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install software applications and programs.
* *Your responsibilities:
- Promotion of our softstarters and variable speed drives and related softwares tools,
- Preparation of (solution) quotations,
- Provide relevant product workshops and trainings,
- Answer incoming telephone calls, e-mails and prioritizing customer’s support needs,
- Assistance to select the right product for customers application,
- resolving network issues, product compatibilities issues,…
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams,
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers,
- Ensure all questions (RFQ, opportunities, issues,…) are properly logged,
- Follow up with clients to ensure their applications are fully functional after troubleshooting,
- Maintain professional and jovial relationships with customers.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum Master's degree in an engineering discipline.
- Good knowledge of English and Polish
- A demonstrable track record of success in a similar job role, whereby product promotion and support are relevant to either market or customers’ requirements
- In depth knowledge of process automation systems and their application within customer organizations.
- Working electrical knowledge and experience on Schneider Electric products is a big plus.
- Proven work experience as a support engineer in the automation market or similar role
- Good understanding of automation products (controllers, touchscreens, variable speed drives…)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to learn quickly.
- Proven ability to work towards individual and team goals.
- An interesting job in an international company
- Work in a dynamic team
- Training package
- Choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care. etc)
- Participation in additional projects, e.g. social projects
Primary Location: PL-MZ-Warsaw
Unposting Date: May 14, 2018, 5:59:00 AM
Req ID: 0047FG