BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Business Assistant in Warsaw, Poland
Job Description Summary
Our Preanalytical System (PAS) Sales Team in Warsaw is looking for a dynamic and creative Business Assistant to provide effective support in sales, marketing and client care activities for the team responsible for Poland and CEE region.
In this position you will have the opportunity to work together with Sales professionals of a market leader medical technology company, learn from them and support them with the following daily activities:
• Delivering ongoing support to PAS Sales Team in Poland
• Maintaining PAS Sales documentation and client correspondence
• Keeping PAS warehouse in order (controlling samples expiry dates, samples in and out,
getting rid of expired materials)
• Supporting marketing tools preparation, order printed materials from stock
• Organizing appointments, meetings, events (hotels, transfers) etc.
• Updating sales data by cooperating with distributors and customers
• Data collection, analysis and reporting for the management
• Preparing contracts and protocols, dispatch and receipt of returned instruments;
instruments inventory count and control
• Tracking competitors’ tender pricing
• Processing cost invoices; creating vendors, monitoring payments
• Checking and confirming discrepancies in pricing , adding SKUs to direct customer orders
to speed up order entry
To be successful in this job and in BD`s fast changing work environment we expect dynamism, openness to learn, a pro-active and forward thinking mindset from you in addition to below skills:
• 1 year experience (traineeship accepted) in similar work environment (medical or pharma)
would be an asset
• Experience in support of business development function
• Min. BSC degree
• Polish native proficiency and fluent command of English
• Proficient user of MS Office package
• Well organized, precise person
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and open for new ideas
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a modern office developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
Primary Work Location
POL Warsaw - ul. Osmanska
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.