Cardinal Health Bids & Tenders Specialist Poland in Warsaw, Poland
- Manage day to day tasks in the Bids & Tender department in the local country.
- Local process work with Tender management and Contract management. This includes adhering to and working in accordance with all related work instructions within the scope of responsibility.
- Proactive tender management coordination in all phases of the Procurement and Contract lifetime.
- Maintain close cooperation with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Manage and develop the tender management process, look to make continuous improvements to the process.
- Ensure best bid creation where customers (internal and external) questions are answered, and the organization has the best possible chance of success.
- have an excellent appreciation of what the customer needs and how best to articulate how their organization can provide that
- Support other countries as needed.
- Use all valid B&T tools to secure Compliance and Control within the country.
- Secure a strong network with Country Sales & Marketing Management within Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery.
- Coordinate and engage in the continuous work with two different Business Systems.
- Follow and adhere to all rules and regulations (internal as well as external) within the department responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is required; ability to speak Portuguese is considered an asset
- Key requirements
- Experience or knowledge about public procurement, purchase law and contract law
- Experience in a fast paced organization with a quick and pragmatic decisions approach
- Understanding local Health Care systems
- Good Experience within the B&T area
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial awareness and numerical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of different business systems
- Extensive Computer software package skills (Excel)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and propose innovative solutions / approaches.
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines work with minimal supervision
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.