Schneider Electric Accounting Superhero (Internship with German) in Warsaw, Poland
Schneider Electric *as the global specialist in energy management and automation creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment*.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company – click HERE and see for yourself.
About your role:
Afraid that the only thing that you will learn during an internship is how to operate a coffee machine and run quickly through the office as a messenger?
Fear no more! At our office you will learn to be a "financial detective" by verifying, processing and checking financial documents in accordance with legal regulations.
Join the team, and let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
- Finance/accounting is something of your interest
- English, both written and spoken is not a problem for you
- You speak German (is not a must, but will be a big advantage)
- You like to solve (accounting) puzzles
- Various systems and excel do not scare you
- Working with others does not scare you as well
*What do we offer? *
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- *Relaxed, fun and engaging environment *– we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real *business experience and client interactions *preparing you for the job market expectations
- *Special training *tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on *Facebook*
Primary Location: PL-MZ-Warsaw
Unposting Date: May 11, 2018, 5:59:00 AM
Req ID: 00455J