Ericsson Senior Contract Manager Central Europe in Poland
Contract Manager Position
Location: Poland (Warsaw), Czech Republic (Prague), Hungary (Budapest)
During recent years, Ericsson has been very successful in winning key deals within the IT domain, including some of the largest digital transformation projects globally that are allowing service providers to upgrade and renew their business and operations systems. As we continue to digitalize our customers through new cloud and automation projects, the Contract Manager position is critical to ensuring we obtain the right terms for these deals by leading negotiations with our customers and securing profitability through robust contract scoping. With a high level of internal and external exposure, these positions are challenging and rewarding and will also open future opportunities for career progression across our global organization. Depending on your interests and preferences, you can shape your career within Ericsson!
Contract Manager will be part of a diverse and international team located across Europe, Northern Africa and Latin America, reporting directly to the regional Contract Management Hub Head. As part of this team, will also benefit from access to the broad knowledge and ICT contract management expertise of team colleagues.
Based in Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic) or Budapest (Hungary) and predominantly focused on the wide scope of pre-and post-sales Contract Management activities with the varied Ericsson customers located in Central European countries, the main responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Building strong relationships internally and externally,
- Providing commercial advice on the structuring of deals and negotiation tactics,
- Authorizing contract documents and leading negotiations,
- Guiding and assisting on interpretation of contractual clauses and obligations,
- Establishing strict legal scope bounding and alignment with Ericsson policies,
- Providing internal guidance on mitigation claims and resolving any escalations,
- Maintaining knowledge of operational issues,
- Advising on commercial risk mitigation strategies,
- Negotiating and resolving commercial disputes and settlements,
- Securing profitability of existing agreements,
- Providing Post-Sales support activities,
- Sharing experience and knowledge.
Required technical & soft skills:
- University degree in Business, Economics, Law or equivalent,
- At least 5 years’ experience in Telecom or IT industries in commercial, contract management or legal environment,
- Proven track-record of commercial management and business case development,
- Good general PC knowledge (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.),
- Technical understanding and familiarity with the Digital Business Systems portfolio,
- Experience and confidence in dealing with the Customer and internal stakeholders at all levels,
- Thorough understanding of contract terms and conditions,
- Good appreciation of operational and financial issues,
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship development skills,
- Creative and innovative mindset,
- Being tenacious, determined and self-managing,
- Fluency in English and Polish, Czech or Hungarian.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
Everyone’s ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Please note: all applications and CVs must be submitted in English language. Unfortunately, any submissions in other languages will not be considered.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.