Ericsson Paid Internship Program as Junior Software Developer in Poland
Are you a student or a recent graduate in technical majors?
Are you interested in IT networks, operating systems and system virtualization?
Would you like to start your professional career at an international, world leading company and learn from the best professionals on the market?
If yes – this offer is directed to you!
Paid Internship Program as Junior Software Developer
We invite final year students and graduates in technical majors to participate in our recruitment.
Currently, we are looking for a student or graduate who could contribute to the development of customer solutions. As a Junior Software Developer, new joiner will be involved in various development activities.
- Analyzing requirements,
- Designing system, architecture and software,
- Performing integration, verification and simulations,
- Being responsible for product lifecycle management support,
- Preparing product documentation.
- Being at least 3rd year student of IT or Telecommunication,
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code,
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems (Git) and microservices,
- Understanding of Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development,
- Basic knowledge of Agile scrum,
- Being motivated to evolve in software development,
- Good teamwork and cooperation spirit,
- Proactive and positive learning attitude,
- Ability to work independently,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Availability of 30-40 hours per week.
- Knowledge of .Net framework,
- Familiarity with network protocols: HTTP, REST, SOAP.
- Flexible working hours,
- High standard working environment,
- Great team spirit,
- Working alongside experts who will support your personal development,
- Minimum employment period of 6 months with possibility of permanent employment.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.