UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer - Frontend Developer in Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about delivering user friendly frontend applications in a complex business domain? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We’re looking for someone like you to help us. You will:
– analyse business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– work as part of an agile development team
– support the Software Component Manager in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
– perform level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
– collaborate with other global IT teams
IT Software Engineer - Frontend Developer
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the UBS Neo FX Options team in Krakow. The UBS Neo FX Options team provides Frontend solutions for our pricing platform, which supports a wide range of financial instruments including FX Vanilla & Exotic Options, Non-Deliverable and Precious Metals. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next years.
Your experience and skills:
– good knowledge on skinning UI Components, real-time messaging via websockets and familiarity with RESTful Services
– applied solutions to cater for non-functional requirements including stability, manageability, scalability, capacity and performance
– strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and ability to work as part of a global team
– understanding of financial industry or FX derivatives business knowledge
– passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity, you like a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace
– Most importantly you are someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
– proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?