Ericsson DevOps Engineer in Poland
DevOps Engineer Location: Kraków
Currently, we are looking for Engineers to become a part of our Development Support Team. As part of it, new joiner will be responsible for maintenance and development of the Continuous Integration, as well as Product Verification environment.
- Finding and analyzing software faults,
- Participating in the software development process for mobile networks,
- Maintaining and developing automated system for analyzing and reporting faults,
- Optimizing existing Continuous Integration Systems,
- Performing quality control of provided code,
- Inspecting automated test,
- Automating daily tasks and operations,
- Supporting developers in everyday activities and environmental problems.
- At least 3 years' experience working as a Developer,
- Practical knowledge of programming languages (Java, Python, Bash),
- Familiarity with Developer tools (Git, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse) and Linux environment,
- Good analytical and fast learning skills,
- Being hard working and open for new challenges,
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in Agile and Kanban methodology,
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration issues.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.