Eaton Corporation Lead Quality Customer Service Representative in Tczew, Poland
Eaton’s Vehicle Group has an opening for a:
Lead Quality Customer Service Representative
location: Tczew, Poland (preferred), other locations possible, including home office
Lead Quality Customer Service Representative will be as first line contact to customer and interface between Customer, Manufacturing Plants and VG EMRA Quality function.
• Provide general Customer Support (process, product, quality).
• Proactively work with customer and plant to anticipate and address problems and issues before they escalate.
• Maintain customer relationships by frequently proactively visiting all customer facilities in regional European area.
• Support CRR reviews and work on improving Customer Relationships.
• Support Plant requested changes (SREA, PTR, etc.).
• Support New Product Launch (primary support plant).
• Provide Warranty Analysis Feedback and organize collection of warranty parts.
• Perform reactive customer complaint support (first 8 hours).
• Initially analyze parts and assess situations pertinent to the resolution of the customer concern.
• Support European Vehicle plants and during implementation of containment, corrective and preventative activities based on customer complaints.
• Support non EMEAVG with customer base in EMEA.
• Provide weekly reports, providing customer updates, disruptions (Eaton and others), and competitor information.
• Develop and maintain quarterly a customer contact list, name, title, phone numbers, and next level supervisor.
• Participate or lead Fresh Eye Audits (FEA) to improve overall quality in plants and support locations.
• 3 years Technical Degree or equivalent experience in automotive/vehicle engineering or quality assurance environment.
• Fluency in Polish and English.
• Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or Tier 1, experience Manufacturing, Quality or Engineering, (Truck, Supercharger or PCD business preferred) .
• Knowledge of Problem Solving tools and methods.
• Highly effective Interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to coordinate activities across all levels of the Eaton and customer organization.
• Capability of sizing up the situation quickly and addressing the issue.
• High project management skills.
• Self-organized and capability or arrange customer visits, and follow up to open issues.
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships.
• Effective communication skills.
• Problem Solving (8D, A3, Ishikawa).
• 6Sigma methodology (Green Belt) preferred.
• IATF:16949 Standard and Customer Specific Requirements
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH AUTO Automotive Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.