Newell Brands Consumer Services Representative (English) - Writing in Poznan, Poland
Position title: Consumer Services Representative (English) - Writing
Location: Poznań, Poland
Reports to: Team Lead, Consumer Services
Our Consumer Services team is a unique place, where client in need meets our understanding and nice, professional service.
Its uniqueness derives from passion and commitment of our colleagues who devote to taking care of the client's case as much time as needed, to make the client not only completely satisfied, but willing to recommend our products and service to their friends. Our goal is to act so that customers would come back to us willingly and our CS Representatives would like to come to work.
Join our multicultural team and you will...
Speak and correspond with clients from the French-speaking markets, answer their questions or propose solutions to the reported problems. Thanks to this, you can influence future decisions of our clients regarding the selection of Newell Brands products.
Enter data on orders and products into the CRM system. Thanks to this, you will contribute to improving not only our consumer service but also our products.
We want to be a Consumer Services Team that stands out due to building relationships with clients.
Therefore, if ...
• You are a good listener,
• You can ask questions to get to the bottom of the matter,
• You can explain complex matters step by step in a simple and clear way,
• Empathy could be your second name,
• Friends say about you that you are reliable and punctual
• You have a positive attitude to life and a sense of humor
• You have a good command of computer and MS Office applications,
• And above all, you are fluent in English (additional language like French, Italian or Spanish would be an asset)
then we are looking just for YOU !
What we can offer you!
• Working with some of the best known brands in the world, in a sustainable company
• Friendly atmosphere & International team
• Employment contract – permanent contract directly follows successful probation time
• Working hours – Monday to Friday, 9-17
• Modern, air-conditioned office next to Malta lake
• Well-equipped kitchen with tasty coffee and tea or – if you like – you can eat lunch in a nearby cafe
• Development – you will learn how to use global systems like SalesForce and SAP
• Additional projects – there’s no place for routine with us. If you like to improve your competencies or develop new ones, we will make it possible for you
• During breaks, you can relax playing table football and after work you may choose to use vouchers to cinema
Are you interested?
If so, please apply by uploading your resume via our online application tool by clicking on the application link on this site.
You are allowed to attach up to five documents, max. size of 500 KB each.
Please include the following phrase to your application:
"Zgodnie z Ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dn. 29.08.1997 r. wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy przez Newell Poland Services Sp. z o.o. oraz firmy w ramach grupy Newell Brands dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji (Dz.U. nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play . Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.