Cisco HTTS Customer Support Engineer in Krakow, Poland
HTTS Customer Support Engineer
Location: Krakow, Poland
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking, Service Provider
Job Id 1206214
Cisco are always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV or resume against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.
The Business Entity
Cisco seeks a Customer Support Engineer to join some of the industry's brightest minds in developing and deploying today's most advanced Internet technologies in the Routing and Switching environment. In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco High End Routing and Switching products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain. The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, and applying this to solve customer issues remotely to drive customer satisfaction.
Who You'll Work With
This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in technology.
What You'll Do
• Provide second or third line phone consultation to debug broad, complex unique network topologies with mixed media protocols to Cisco customers.
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of factors.
• Provide systems/product training to customers, and contribute towards building a knowledge base to help customers and internal stakeholders.
• Provide guidance leadership to less experienced engineers.
• Act as a focal point for high impact, large account problem resolution.
• Act as a technical expert and provide support on a Russian and world-wide basis
• Interfaces with VARs, OEMs, end-users, and internal engineering departments to drive quality into the product.
• Receive minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
• Typically reports to Technical Services Manager
Who You Are
• Typically requires BS in CS or EE or equivalent plus 7-10 years Core Networking related experience.
• Receives minimal supervision. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. May provide guidance to lower level engineers.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of the following areas: High End Routing and Switching Products.
• Demonstrated networking experience including TCP/IP and Routing Protocols.
• Troubleshooting experience using finisar, wireshark, or other protocol analyzer.
• Minimum of CCNP or CCIE written. Full CCIE is preferred.
• Prior customer support experience is required.
• Prior customer support experience with the following products is HIGHLY desirable:
Cisco Catalyst, MetroEthernet, and Nexus
Cisco routers: ASR1K, ISR, 7600, 12000, CRS and ASR9K ..
#CiscoKrakow; #Ciscojobs; #CiscoKrakowjobs; #CiscoTAC; #CiscoIoS
Why Cisco The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.