UBS Financial Services Vendor Management Operations Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to design processes, develop innovative solutions, run projects and operate efficiently? We’re looking for someone who will:
• manage central controls and processes for external legal fees reporting; planning and forecast (FYFC and 3YSP); ad-hoc analysis
• monitor UBS legal fees and implement processes to control these fees
• support vendor management processes for legal vendors, including law firms (outside counsel) as well as non-law firm vendors (e.g. coordination & tracking of approvals, rate increase request management)
• maintain and monitor systemic demand approval and cost commitment processes
• manage vendor-related processes and controls in collaboration with legal teams, Group Corporate Services, Chain IQ (UBS sourcing Partner) and vendors
• maintain vendor risk ratings to drive prioritization
• collaborate with ChainIQ on vendor control and commercial management processes
• maintain vendor records and contracts
• oversee our vendor management framework compliance
• contribute to outside counsel management improvement measure projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Group General Counsel - Outside Counsel Management team. You will directly support and manage processes across all divisions within Legal. This team is responsible for the external legal fee cost line and therefore manage this category. We focus on strategic and operational vendor and contract management; cost management including external legal fees reporting, planning and forecasting; delivering change for Group Legal; and providing business management and operations support services. Role is based in Krakow Zabierzow.
Your experience and skills:
• a minimum of 2 years of experience and proven track record in operational roles
• experience in operational environment / business management
• preferably legal background or experience (or sourcing knowledge in a similar category)
• project management experience
• strong analytical and conceptual skills
• excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• fluency in English
• tenaciously committed quality delivery, execution, follow-through, issue closure, and continuous improvement
• focused on efficiency and controls, with skill in designing robust yet pragmatic processes
• comfortable with interacting with both internal and external counterparts across various countries and cultures
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171742BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Vendor Management Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support