UBS Financial Services UI Software Developer in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about UI development? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software to be used by the bank clients
– test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems and end-user applications
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and efficient
– continuously innovate to keep the tech stack up to date
– collaborate with other global IT teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the GFS Neo team in Zabierzow. Our role is to build suite of applications for Global Financing Services area to support it's internal and external clients. Our main focus is provide client facing applications leveraging UBS Neo platform (goto/ubsneo), to simplify and enhance end-user experience
Your experience and skills:
– 6+ years of experience as software developer, preferably most of that time as UI dev
– knowledge of modern JS/HTML UI stack
– strong analytical skills to grasp complex application business domain
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– knowledge of testing tools, automation frameworks
– basic knowledge of SQL or/and Java programming language is a plus
– fluent in English
– [nice to have] a university degree in IT or a related field
– [nice to have] being familiar with Investment Banking
– keen to bring change and innovation
– keeping up to date with modern IT technologies and tools, especially around testing domain
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169166BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: UI Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)