UBS Financial Services Reference Data & CLM - IT Project Officer in Kraków, Poland
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of priorities? Do you have strong analytical and communication skills ? We're looking for someone like you to:
– Participate in the end to end planning, delivery and control of projects or programs.
– Participate in the automation of PMO processes.
– Become familiar and who will be able to assist and in next step to try on his/her own to manage some aspects of the project e.g. reporting, delivery, tracking of RAIDs and milestones, resource forecasts, project administration that will include financial and progress reporting together.
– Develop strong relationships with all project/programme stakeholders.
– Organize and host progress meetings.
– Proactive team member who manages their responsibilities without significant oversight or support.
– Introduce Risk Awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation.
Skills with project management tools like Clarity PPM and JIRA
Skills in cost accounting in complex environments; forecasting, demand management (manpower and non-manpower), accruals and ability to troubleshoot financial issues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IB IT Reference Data and Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
Your experience and skills:
– Experience in a role like this with minimum 1-3 years of experience in a PMO role in IT environment
– Worked in budgeting and forecasting (complexity doesn't scare you)
– A passion for data gathering, analysis and information sharing
– Good presentation skills
– Advanced Office skills across all Microsoft packages, in particular MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
– Solid experience in delivering projects & programs in a matrix structure
– Experience working as part of a globally distributed team
– Very good written and spoken English with strong communication skills
– Delivery focused, hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
– Strong analytical skills and attention to details
You are :
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– Incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– Comfortable dealing with senior mgmt. and gaining their attention.
– Looking for the next challenge, wanting to take on more demanding and varied role.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169332BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reference Data & CLM - IT Project Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)