UBS Financial Services Project Officer, PMO Equities in Kraków, Poland
– Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of project tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
– organize team meetings and workshops
– maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
– maintain and updating project management reporting tools
– perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
– Workforce Approval Process, Ensure data quality of EQ WRAPs, Make sure all requests are reviewed, executed ,approved and communicated in a timely manager, Weekly clean -up of requests to make sure they are completed or cancelled, assist with what needs to go to DRB/DAB our non-preferred vendors.
– Submit S2C, WFPs for approval, Brassring, Beeline submissions
– o LM/OU changes, New OU set up, New Cost Center/Segment/Sector GCRS mappings
– o PPM time booking and follow up on compliance
– o Compliance training chasing
– o Optima Invoice payment/coding and follow up on approvals
– o PPM forecast, Cost object creation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Equities IT PMO team in Poland . We support our IBIT Central PMO team, internal managers and business partners.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– strong knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel and Power Point
– knowledge of Visual Basic for Application
– strong analytical skills
– experience in shared services, financials, project management or quality control
– experience in SharePoint administration and data bases creation (additional asset)
- basic SQL experience (nice to have)
– – detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– delivery focused, pro-active personality
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– conscientious and resilient
– fluent in English (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165825BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Officer, PMO Equities
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)