UBS Financial Services Payroll Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Understand and document the current payroll processes and involved applications/tools
– Develop into a subject matter expert allowing to take over specific payroll activities centrally
– Recognize challenges and work towards identifying solutions
– Seek opportunities for improvements to increase the efficiency level of the Payroll function
– Liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth collaboration
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a member of the Regional Payroll Delivery function you'll be working alongside the Poland and UK Payroll Delivery team in Cracow. We are responsible to provide advice and support on payroll related activities spanning from vendor management, risk assessments, data maintenance, monitoring of internal controls up to the payroll processing end to end. Our scope is on all our countries in the CH-EMEA region. The team acts as subject matter experts and point of contact for payroll related activities not only to HR internal partners but also partner functions and 3rd parties.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a similar role and themes
– experience in structuring and leading changes (as part of RtB work or full project mode)
– the ability to work self efficiently and in a virtual team
– high level PC literacy and competency
– fluent in English (additional language capabilities are advantages)
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– truly service oriented
– a good listener and great communicator
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude (be proactive and also propose solutions) when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164687BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)