Hitachi Data Systems Junior Database Administrator (Professional Services Team) - 022755 in Kraków, Poland
Title: Junior Database Administrator (Professional Services Team) Location: POL-Kraków
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Job title: Junior Database Administrator (Professional Services Team)
fixed-term contract (12 months) with possibility of extension.
To work as part of a centralized team, supporting the EMEA country operations in their recording and reporting of all aspects of the Professional Services delivery operations. Primarily core support includes the review, set up and tracking of all delivery engagements within the GSS Changepoint system. The team also supports the GSS (Global Solutions Services) EMEA organization in their use of Changepoint, the time entry of third party time and the running of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. As a central operations function we also provide monthly metrics reporting from the systems.
Main responsibility of this function is to enter data into the Changepoint System and create reports based on the previously entered records.
· ability to interact effectively with a wide range of teams (sales, services and administration professionals)
· strong PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office products
· good knowledge of MS Excel
· educated to Further Education level or Equivalent
· experience within support od administrative role will be an asset
· very good English (both written and spoken)
· knowledge of other european language will be a plus
· good communication and organizational skills
· good analytical and data manipulation skills
· ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· pro-active and quick learner