UBS Financial Services IT Risk and Control Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Would you like to become an expert in IT risk and controls in Technology Risk Management as part of our newly formed Centre of Risk Excellence? You want to learn how to design effective control solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– monitor the effectiveness of the controls environment
– supervise the control assessment services to enable Technology Management to sign off on control effectiveness
– assist with risk assessments and reporting that shed light on our technology risk profile
– support identification of operational risks in the Technology organization
– manage risk items to make sure remediation is sustainable
– assisting IT functional management to identify, assess and document risks to the IT environment
– interacting with IT Risk Management teams across the Bank to discuss risk assessments/risk exposure to ensure accuracy and transparency across all key stakeholders
– build and manage professional relationships within the UBS Technology organization
– maintain an effective risk culture
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Control Assurance - KPCi Assessment Support in Cracow, PL. We are the first line of defense risk management team responsible for managing the Technology risk portfolio. We’re a global team responsible for IT risk management, risk remediation, and ensuring IT controls are designed and operating effectively for the UBS Technology organization.
We drive the internal controls assessment process and make sure remediation of identified issues is completed timely and sustainably.
You’ll be working in our Technology Risk Management - Centre of Risk Excellence team.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree (ideally in computer science or information technology)
– strong analytical skills
– being pragmatic and solution oriented in problem solving
– excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global teams
– experience in Compliance, risk control or audit are a plus
– understanding of Operational Risk Management and their implementation in practice or strong interest to develop expertise in this area
– experience in IT risk management is a plus
– a good communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel
– accurate and focused on deliverables
– business fluent in English (C1)
able to work with tight deadlines
experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166424BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Risk and Control Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Risk