UBS Financial Services Internal Communications Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you great at getting the word out? Do you know how to talk and write to all kinds of different people? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– advise on appropriate communication tools and delivery channels, offering support for projects and initiatives
– plan, develop and execute communication campaigns and activities
– create integrated communication concepts and implement them
– develop high-quality written communication materials like management messages, articles and briefings
– design communication materials in line with the brand guidelines, including office branding
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be a part of the communications and branding team responsible for supporting UBS Business Solutions Centers in Poland, and other global UBS Business Solutions Centers on a project basis. We are a team that is responsible for managing communications to all staff, their senior leaders and employees as well as managing communications tools, frameworks and best practices.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in internal communications and CSR communications
– a bachelor's (or master's) degree in English, Journalism or Communication
– an interest in the financial industry
– a pro-active attitude (you're always brimming with ideas)
– a superior communicator, comfortable using a variety of channels both traditional and new
– able to run communications projects independently, keeping close contact with business partners
– results-focused, able to work in a fast paced environment and manage time and priorities
– enthusiastic and creative; enjoying working closely with a diverse range of stakeholders
– self-motivated and self-directed, with high level of integrity and trustworthiness
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169473BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Internal Communications Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Marketing and Communications