UBS Financial Services HR Recruiting Coordination Specialist (German Speaker) in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested to work in a dynamic and challenging position within Human Resources? People skills and customer satisfaction are no foreign words? We are looking for someone like you to:
– partner with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
– organize and manage the interview scheduling process
– initiate onboarding
– keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system
– complete validation and quality check of job adverts
– effectively manage general queries from team members, candidates and hiring managers
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– BA or Master degree, or some experience in a similar role, like as an assistant or coordinator in an international company
– high degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
– very good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships
– a general understanding of human resources
– advanced Microsoft Office skills
– fluent German and English Speaker
– passionate about human resources and want to become a part of it
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management and organizational skills
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168919BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HR Recruiting Coordination Specialist (German Speaker)
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Human Resources (HR), Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring