UBS Financial Services GWM HR Reward Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Would you call Excel your friend? Do you prefer it when you have more challenge than routine in your everyday job? We're looking for candidate who would:
– create new and own existing reports & presentations for Senior Management
– support the team during audits, making sure the core processes are followed
– build expertise in Reward areas such as pay positioning and year end processes
– participate in both ad-hoc and long term Reward projects
– occasionally support Senior Members of your team in advisory tasks
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in Global Wealth Management Reward team located in Kraków Green Office, cooperating with team members from Switzerland and United States. Our role is to ensure that compensation we offer to employees in GWM is the right one. In order to achieve that we need to act as reward experts, providing our business partners with advice as well as being able to report and present compensation related information.
Your experience and skills:
– proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and Power Point (knowledge of VBA would be a plus)
– always found it easy to work with number driven data
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management
– excellent level of English (German would an advantage)
– independently minded, strong technically with problem solving/analytical skills
– well organized and open to adjust your plans whenever circumstances require it
– willing to learn and progress in complex environment
– keen on sharing your expertise with others
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171947BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: GWM HR Reward Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)