UBS Financial Services Financial Reporting and Accounting Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports
– support accounting and reporting activities (regulatory and statutory)
– reconcile and analyze financial information for Finance functions
– be involved in special projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support
the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key
objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities
across our various locations.
Your experience and skills:
– strong analytical skills
– university degree in accounting/ finance/ economics or similar field
– at least 1 year experience in Financial Reporting or Accounting
– proficiency in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– fluent in English
– methodical, concise and accurate with strong attention to details
– self-determined who is able to learn new skills quickly
– able to build strong relationships with local partners
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165026BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Reporting and Accounting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance