UBS Financial Services Financial Controller in Kraków, Poland
Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Do you have sharp analytic and financial controlling skills?
We're looking for someone who will:
• maintain financial data to support the monthly reporting & analysis of cost and headcount
• own the monthly submission of accruals, budget shifts, forecasts, etc.
• support the preparation of the Forecast and Strategic 3 Year financial plan
• understand the drivers behind the financial development, contribute to accurate analyses and take ownership in improving the quality of our reporting and forecasting processes
• be the administrator of various tools to manage access rights and other data (CC/OU)
• utilise his/her skills and knowledge to support strategic initiatives and projects
• communicates pro-actively to drive collaboration and process improvements across local teams, functions and borders
• be committed to help building service excellence in financial reporting & analysis
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a member of the Finance and Reporting Team you will be part of our Legal COO team in Krakow Zabierzow. Main focus of the team are governance of the function, ad hoc tasks covering various topics are the essence of our work. We cooperate with senior stakeholders from Group General Counsel.
Your experience and skills:
• bachelor degree
• experience in the area of financial Accounting & Controlling
• very good communication skills and the ability to work with various levels of stakeholders
• very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Access Database
• excellent written and spoken English
• a risk management mindset and attention to submission deadlines
• a self-motivated personality able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
• highly organized and detail-orientated with strong time-management skills
• able to challenge / influence / facilitate and guide
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171731BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Controller
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Legal