UBS Financial Services Compliance Reporting Expert in Kraków, Poland
Do you have an analytic mind and know how to get the word out? We're looking for a professional who knows how to juggle multiple deliverables and:
– has an innate sense of how to prioritize things
– is adaptable and believes that the best results can only be achieved while collaborating with others
– wants to work in a multinational environment with a wide range of personalities and characters
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in EMEA Central Controls Team located in Krakow. We liaise closely with Senior Stakeholders located across EMEA. We are enthusiastic pioneers who perform compliance manual controls and are responsible for audit inquiries coordination. We use our sharp analytic skills to effectively support UBS Europe SE Compliance Function with multiple reporting requirements. Team spirit and a sense of unity set us apart.
Your experience and skills:
• 3-4 years minimum experience in banking, accounting or finance industry
• Proven track record in collaborating with internal or external auditors
• Data mining and data analyzing skills
• Go-getter mentality
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Proficiency in EXCEL and POWERPOINT
• Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in finance, accounting or banking
• Excellent communicator with great presentation skills
• Proactive, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
• Strong in building networks and connections globally and across all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169240BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Compliance Reporting Expert
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance