UBS Financial Services Client Price Setting Governance Office in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested in capital markets regulation? Would you like to make an impact while working at the forefront of a rapidly changing area of market and regulatory focus? Would you like to shape the next generation of control frameworks for benchmarks?
We're looking for someone to work in our Client Price Setting Governance Office (CPS GO) to provide effective second line oversight over the client price setting activities, including benchmarks and indices. The role will focus on the run-the-bank controls, assessing the effectiveness of the control framework for CPS, inventory maintenance and implementation of ongoing changes driven by the EU Benchmark Regulation (BMR), including to:
• Execute run-the-bank second line controls.
• Respond to day to day queries from the business on CPS requirements and controls.
• Enhance the existing data handling, reporting and control processes through design improvements and automation
• Run the CPS inventory attestation process, including proving guidance to the business on CPS definitions and requirements.
• Supporting assessments of the effectiveness of the CPS control frameworks.
• Support development of the design of new, strategic controls for BMR.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in Corporate Centre Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC). The CPS GO has a firm-wide mandate to provide second line of defense oversight over CPS activities, including benchmarks, indices and other mechanisms.
Your experience and skills:
• Solid capital markets experience, ideally with exposure to benchmarks/ indices.
• Background in control evaluation/ operational risk/ compliance with experience of front office engagement.
• Advanced skills in MS Office and knowledge of Bloomberg/ Reuters platforms
• Creative, independently minded, with strong problem solving/ analytical and influencing skills.
• Degree educated, ideally also a relevant professional qualification.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166690BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Price Setting Governance Office
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Compliance, Risk