UBS Financial Services Client Lifecycle Management - Senior HTML5 / Java Developer in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about delivering building robust and scalable core Java server systems? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– test unit and integration of components for integration into larger subsystems
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational before handover to the Software Component Manager
– collaborate with other global IT teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IB IT Reference Data and Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales and legal systems.
Your experience and skills:
– hands-on full stack developer with 5+ years developer experience
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– front end development experience including HTML5, CSS3, React, Redux, Webpack, d3, LESS, Node.js and Angular JS
– experience with Oracle, XML, Git, Maven, Gradle, Angular JS, JIRA etc.
– strong integration background required with experience on REST, JSON and APIs
– familiarity with SOA and micro services architecture is highly desirable
– practitioner of java design patterns
– experience with the full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies (Scrum)
– familiarity with security concepts (authentication , authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls and multi-protocol gateways
– proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced matrix environment
– proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
– a conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– the go-to person for the latest development innovation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169297BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Lifecycle Management - Senior HTML5 / Java Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)