UBS Financial Services Business Risk Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about Information Security? Do you know how to work well in a dynamic environment?
If yes, then we are looking for you to:
– Coordinate the resolution of reported information security incidents,
– Be the gatekeeper for managing and maintaining accesses to bank-wide applications,
– Handle day-to-day information security management tasks and respond to queries from Corporate Centre employees,
– Actively participate in spreading awareness of Information Security topics,
– Participate in realignment/enhancement/transition projects,
– Collaborate with other Divisional Information Security Offices across the organization as well as the Cyber & Information Security Office.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team is a part of a Corporate Centre Divisional Information Security Office; this role will be based in Zabierzow/Krakow. Our focus is to support CC DISO in day to day confidentiality breach incidents handling, access management as well as data protection activities.
Your experience and skills:
– University degree (preferably in Science or Information Technology) or relevant professional experience
– 1+ years of experience in Banking/Financial/Risk industry
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks in time and quality
– Ability to design and implement new initiatives and projects
– Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and writing skills
– Data analytics skills
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– passionate to understand how things work
– excited by challenges. You want to learn new skills and think about complex ideas
– good at building connections (you work with people, not for people)
– Knowledge of information security fundamentals and concepts
– Knowledge of programming/scripting languages and SQL
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169361BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Business Risk Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support