UBS Financial Services Trade Processing – OTC Confirmations in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– managing manual and electronic trade confirmation processes and their associated controls
– validating that all Trade Repositories contain complete and accurate records of all trading activity
– ensuring the timely and accurate settlement of market facing trade activity
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Investment Administration Trade Processing Service Delivery Function, providing confirmation, affirmation and settlement services for ETD and OTC trading activity within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products. The team is responsible for processing all Over The Counter Derivative Instruments such as Swaps and Options via manual and Electronic matching processes.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Counterparties, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum of 3 years' experience within a OTC Confirmations environment (highly desirable)
– a good understanding and working knowledge of FX, Credit and Rates Derivative Instruments, with experience of industry matching tools such as DTCC and MarkitWire
– detailed understanding of OTC Derivative Term Sheets, Paper Based Confirmations and MCA's
– knowledge and experience of differences between Cleared and Non Cleared Instruments
– an understanding of Global Derivative Reform Regulations such as EMIR and Dodd Frank
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– Degree Educated
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel (VBA is desirable)
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team, a self-starter and proactive in ensuring targets are met
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149736BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Trade Processing – OTC Confirmations
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations