UBS Financial Services Technical Writer Payment Products (German Speaking) in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you have strong technical writing skills in German? Are you solid as a rock when you have to convey complex ideas in text that is easy to understand? Do you believe that a picture is worth a thousand words? Are you an experienced writer for banking products and/or software?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Provide content, verification and adaptation of brochures to be compliant with the current product specifications and regulations, both for internal and external purposes
• Visualize complex ideas in easy to understand graphics
• Prepare, maintain and archive of product factsheets and other product-specific documentation
• Publish documentation on Share-Points, Intranet and creating internal communication to employees
• Develop and maintain client relationships and influence internal networks
• Ensure efficient use of technology in portfolio and project management
As a Technical Writer you will be involved in activities that are of communication, analytical and administrative nature. Amongst other, you will be responsible for preparation and maintenance of variety of marketing and product-specific materials, for internal and external use regarding payment solutions of UBS. Additionally you will deal with activities that may include, gathering data, preparing various reports and expressing delivery focused approach to issue-resolution.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We offer you the chance to work in a highly motivated and goal-oriented team with a clear focus on conceptual design and implementation.
The job is located at the UBS office in Wroclaw.
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
• 2-5 years of professional experience in similar positions in international environment
• Very good technical writer skills in German
• Ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
• Strong presentation, networking and influencing skills
• Very good communication skills to interact with staff and senior management
• Very good knowledge of MS Office especially SharePoint
• High level of understanding of Card and Payment Solution area
• Knowledge of French and Italian as an additional advantage
• Highly proficient in spoken and written German and very good in English both written and spoken
• Well organized, methodical with strong attention to detail, able to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154012BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Technical Writer Payment Products (German Speaking)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Marketing and Communications, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development