UBS Financial Services Sr. Java Developer in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We are looking for someone to join the Wealth Management Americas (WMA) Technology team to help us focus on the new multi-year technology initiative to revamp and enhance our Field Technology platform.
We’re looking for someone like you who can:
• work on the delivery of the strategic Field Technology solution, which is the core toolset used by the WMA advisors, support staff, and home office.
• interface with key parts of the technology organization, including other WMA development teams, Infrastructure Services, and QA teams
• own and driving key technical deliverables
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as software developer in the Wealth Management Americas IT group in Weehawken, NJ. WMA IT has embarked on a multi-year strategic technology initiative to integrate a new generation of products and services to enable digital offerings to clients aligned with specific business goal.
Your experience and skills:
• Hands-on full stack developer with 5+ years of development experience.
• Must have hands on design and development experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Caching, JUnit and front end development experience including HTML5, AngularJS or React, Redux, JQuery and Bootstrap
• Strong integration background required. Experience with REST, JSON and APIs is required. Familiarity with Microservices architecture is highly desirable
• Practitioner of java design patterns
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Familiarity with security concepts (authentication , authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls and multi-protocol gateways
• Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced matrix environment
• A conceptual thinker who can articulate and execute his/her vision from concept to production
• Enjoys working hard and appreciates a good laugh
• experienced with the full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154522BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)