UBS Financial Services ServiceNow Development Lead in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you and experienced developer? Do you want to improve your skills functionality on the ServiceNow platform?
We are searching for someone like you to:
• define technical specifications and solutions through the analysis of requirements
• configure, develop and unit test new functionality or bugs on the ServiceNow platform
• perform level 3 support on ServiceNow to identify issues within the code, working in partnership with other team members to resolve them within the agreed SLAs
• work effectively within a SCRUM team and focus on sprint goal delivery
• design and develop the platform with self-service, automation and performance in mind
• develop using the defined best practices and standards
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Enterprise Service and Content Mgt (ESCM) team is part of the Technology Services (TS) Cross Platform Enablement team. The team is responsible for the globally available ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used by Group Technology to manage the ITSM processes within the bank. The team is also responsible for the content management system, Documentum. The platform supports 12000 Group Technology users.
Your experience and skills:
• excellent hands-on ServiceNow configuration and development experience with a proven track record of implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
• a detailed understanding of the latest versions of ServiceNow
• have an in-depth understanding of the ServiceNow configuration and development features and be able to leverage these when implementing functionality on the platform
• good technical writing and documentation skills
• experience in working within an agile team and be familiar with the SCRUM methodology
• fluent in English
• able to design and develop solution with self-service in mind
• familiar with versioning tools such as Subversion
• excellent communicator
• focussed on problem-solving with strong analytical skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 145649BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: ServiceNow Development Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)