UBS Financial Services Senior RedHat Engineer in Wroclaw, Poland
Your security-driven mind is looking for possible threats everywhere? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? Then we have a satisfying job for you:
– Become part of the Security Engineering family and contribute to securing our most valuable assets
– Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– Analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Data Protection Engineering team in Wroclaw. Our role is to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for protecting data at rest, on the move and in use within UBS. We help by consulting on Data Protection topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions.
Your experience and skills:
– At least 2-3 years of systems engineering experience (system design, implementation and packaging)
– Advanced experience (RHCE) with RHEL
– Basic experience with Windows Server
– Great shell scripting skills (VBA, Powershell, Bash, python, etc.)
– Programming experience (Java or C/C++)
– Good understanding of web-based solutions architecture concepts
– Always motivated to learn new things
– Confident and not afraid to make (and admit) mistakes
– Aware of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments and you understand them
– Informed about recent security related news
– Invested in working in a global team
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155328BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior RedHat Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)