UBS Financial Services Risk Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a shrewd evaluator of risk? Do you know how make the right call in challenging situations? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– carry out risk-oriented checks on high-risk client relationships, client groups, financial advisors and products
– make sure that risk strategy and policies are communicated, implemented and enforced
– provide transparent risk reporting to management, regulators and other internal units
– identify, evaluate and mitigate risks, proactively formulating holistic solutions
– provide expert advice and feedback on regulatory and compliance issues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be part of the HR IT organization in Poland supporting HR business globally. HR IT is a global function providing services to HR teams across all Divisions whilst supporting their customers in 32 countries and 64 locations across the world. Over
60,000 users in Global Wealth Management and Business Banking, Global Asset Management, Investment Bank and Corporate Centre use HR IT applications. HR IT
lead the delivery of the major HR technology programs for UBS whilst providing ongoing maintenance and Run the Bank activities for a host of widely used applications.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience with general risk management, including control frameworks
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– quickly adaptable to changing market situations, technology and business needs (you’re smart and flexible)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154791BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)