UBS Financial Services Reconciliation and Data Control Senior Specialist (German Speaker) in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you control orientated? Do you have a good head for figures? Then you are the person we are looking for, as a part of the Reconciliation and Data Control team you will:
– verify and book transactions, cash flows as well as transactions that are income statement relevant in order to calculate rate of return
– book third-party bank vouchers including processing of manual reconciliation
– ensure reconciliation in a timely manner and highest data and service quality for Investment Accounting and Reporting
– collect load discrepancies and increase automation on data load process
– prepare documentation, process transactions and perform other individual tasks related to control and reconciliation
– identify and resolve issues in connection with data control
– improve quality and process to ensure proper efficiency and effectiveness in data control
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Reconciliation and Data Control team in Wroclaw. Our role is to provide high quality reconciliation services for our internal stakeholders Investment Accounting and Reporting. We as well process all 3rd Party Bank data. You will proactively and closely work with your colleagues from the Accounting and Reporting. The Data Control team offers you a diversified and challenging working environment.
Your experience and skills:
– a commercial and/or higher professional education
– first practical experience in financial services, preferable in Reconciliation and Data Control
– a keen interest in financial markets and a good understanding of securities
– a self-starter, methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to details
– able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
– proactive and flexible in approach
– motivated and able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner
– well versed German and English (oral and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150117BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reconciliation and Data Control Senior Specialist (German Speaker)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations