UBS Financial Services Project Manageent Office Support in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to GT Operating Management - TSIT:
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives;
– consolidate the output of the overall forecasting process;
– coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling;
– manage a portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a global team comprised of roles in Business Service Centers and roles in Core locations. The ability to be able to communicate across regions, functions and stakeholders will be a positive
Your experience and skills:
– strong analytical skills;
– strong communication skills;
– extensive experience in a financial analysis capacity within the financial services industry;
– the ability to lead others as part of a team structure.
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills;
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– ability to communicate at a senior level across the organization and be considered as a trusted business partner
– a qualified accountant.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153387BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Manageent Office Support
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support