UBS Financial Services Privileged Access Management Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a Privileged Access Management specialist? Do you have expertise in Unix Scripting? Are you knowledgeable on scripting Ruby/Perl integrations with PL/SQL Databases?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us Engineer and support a suite of privileged access management solutions based on Beyond Trust PowerBroker suite
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert
– Engineer & document new functionalities
– Educate and guide Production support personnel and Testing Team staff
– Work with the end user community
– Analyse problems and provide technical investigation of support queries escalated by the global support team to engineering team
– Identify opportunities for improvement
Mainly for our PowerBroker and PowerKeeper solution that enables a user to execute privileged commands on an target system from anywhere and on need basis for related privileged access management solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of Access Control and SSO, one of the capabilities in Identity and Access Management Engineering. Our team Engineers and manages the privileged access invocation solutions for UBS; the infrastructure that underpins the security of all UBS systems and applications
Your experience and skills:
– expertise in privileged access management
– prior experience in BeyondTrust PowerBroker suite (PowerBroker/PowerKeeper/PowerBroker PasswordSafe)
– a passion for Unix & Scripting (Perl / Python)
– shell PL/SQL Skills
– a solid background in application development
– strong understanding of design patterns and best practices within the design and development lifecycle
– willing to learn the processes, systems and tools used in a large complex and organisation, including a varied and extensive landscape of legacy systems
– self-driven, motivated and creative
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155188BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Privileged Access Management Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)