UBS Financial Services Personal Assistant in Wealth Management in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support for Senior Managers in Wealth Management.
support several Senior Managers located primarily in Zurich
manage calendars including: setting the meetings, ensuring the acceptances and keeping bookings up-to date, taking account of complex diaries and global time-zone differences
manage and coordinate travels, organize bookings, prepare travel documentation
process invoices, expenses and reimbursements through the systems
answer calls and support communication channels
support the business management team by e.g. tracking HW lists, onboarding of external employees
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
You’ll be working in the newly built, multi-functional team for Wealth Management BR&RM (WM Business Risk & Regulatory Management) in Wroclaw. WM BR&RM provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable business division Wealth Management to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 2 years of experience in international environment, preferable experience in administration
– demonstrated very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
– good knowledge of MS SharePoint
– excellent communication skills and ability to work in the team
– ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
– strong analytical and numerical skills
– ability to juggle multiple priorities in fast paced environment
– graduate educated with an interest in Finance and Project Management
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– fluent in written and spoken English
– trustworthy and with strong sense of ownership
– open, fast learner, willing to learn and teach others and develop within the role
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
Job Reference #: 155235BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Personal Assistant in Wealth Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support