UBS Financial Services Operations Services Manager - IAD Delivery Head in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We're looking for someone like that whose duties will include:
– managing a large team of individuals whose day to day responsibilities include Trade Processing, Flow Processing, Lifecycle Management and Fee Processing + substantiation
– accountable for performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– locally responsible for adherence to Group Operations Risk Framework
– running weekly and monthly governance forums between offshore and onshore production teams
– supporting relevant regulatory reporting and mitigating day-to-day risks
– acting as an escalation point of contact for the Team and prioritizing resolution appropriately
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in our Business aligned Operations Middle Office in Wrocław, responsible for the supervision of Operations activity and associated post-trade control execution for Client Specialists and Investment Portfolio Managers. The Middle Office Function works in daily conjunction with all areas of the UBS Group and wider Asset Management industry, including Global Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Counterparties and System Vendors. This is a key strategic role that will work closely with local and regional senior management to ensure the successful establishment of Asset Management Operations within our Wroclaw Service Centre.
Your experience and skills:
– bachelor or master degree in finance, economics or related subject
– 5+ years of Team Management experience within a Buy-Side Operations environment
– an excellent understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Instrument and Asset types
– excellent knowledge of the different transaction types executed within and between funds and segregated mandates
– a strong understanding of events occurring through the lifecycle of a held position and required actions
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations impacting Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– ability to face-off to key business users
– excellent organizational skills
– excellent people management, motivation and development skills
– ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– fluent in English
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge on a consistent basis
– delivery orientated
– constantly looking to improve processes and service levels
– passionate about excellent client service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149382BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operations Services Manager - IAD Delivery Head
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations