UBS Financial Services Learning System Support Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you passionate about new technologies and like to design new solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– manage overall setup and technical administration of the Learning Management System
– collaborate across business units to translate operating procedures into software system configuration
– work with system provider to resolve issues and manage changes to system configuration
– resolve day to day system issues and provide support to users
– test new features, identify and fix defects in cooperation with vendor and IT support team
– document changes and share knowledge across system users
– stay on top of current corporate learning trends to constantly develop and improve our Learning Management System
Learning System Support Analyst
Country / State:
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Learning Management System team in Wroclaw. We are responsible for day to day maintenance and future development of learning application. With our brand new SaaS application we are aiming to improve learners experience by following new corporate learning trends and implementing new technologies.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in maintenance or implementation of business applications or any other SaaS based solution, preferably in Learning area
– problem solving and analytical skills, complex process does not scare you
– able to think out of the box, propose new solution and look for improvements
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– ready to work in international environment with stakeholders form various areas like IT, HR as well as external vendors
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?