UBS Financial Services Junior Operations Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– process transactions, prepare documentation, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in our Business aligned Operations Middle Office in Wrocław, responsible for the performance of Buy-Side Operations activity and associated post-trade control execution for Client Specialists and Investment Portfolio Managers.
The Middle Office Function works in daily conjunction with all areas of the UBS Group and wider Asset Management Industry, including Global Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Counterparties and System Vendors.
Your experience and skills:
– bachelor or master degree in finance, economics or a related subject
– sound understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Derivative and/or Securities Instruments and associated methods of confirmation
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– willingness to learn about regulations impacting Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and with excellent PC skills, including MS Excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149384BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Junior Operations Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations